One of the largest Web Projects that I had was for a Real Estate Company last year. Most of the promotions used was Internet Marketing only meaning promoting the product (House & Lots and Condominiums) and the brand on the internet using different strategies like SEO, PPC, Web Advertising, Social Media, etc ,the project was for 6 months and a sales quota was set to target by the end of the year. Of course, quota was reached with the help of great sales people. And now we might do this again but for the last 3 months of the year only and it is a big challenge again.
It was different from my usual projects where you sell a physical product or digital product, here you sell real estate properties and believe it or not, we sold some properties even without the customer seeing the actual site, just pictures and plans for the project.
Some of the things that I did for this project:
- Make the website SEO friendly including re-writing some of the content (Their website was actually de-indexed before because of duplicate content but I was able to fix this)
- Create a blog with updated info about the projects
- Link Building in directories, forums and blogs related to real estate
- Have an updated pictures of the projects
- Create HTML Email Responses
- Create and Maintain social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Multiply, etc.
- Advertise in High Traffic Sites with different banner ads weekly/monthly
- Advertise in Google/Yahoo/Facebook