Why do you need web analytics?
Basically to monitor website traffic or to know more about your users/customers.
Web Analytics will help you:
- Know how many visitors did you have per day/month/year or any specified period
- Know what pages did they visit and how long they stayed on your website
- Know where your visitors are coming from (Ex. Traffic is mainly from PH, US, HK, etc.)
- Know your traffic sources (Ex. From Search Engines, Referrals, etc.)
Why Google Analytics?
- Free to use
- Easy to add on any website
- Reporting is easy to understand